We are so glad you are considering Christ Our King – Stella Maris School to help nurture and educate your child(ren). Christ Our King-Stella Maris School was established to serve the Catholic community living east of the Cooper River. The current supporting parishes include Christ Our King, Stella Maris, St. Clare of Assisi and St. Benedict. Other students interested in a Catholic education are welcome to apply and will be considered without regard to their sex, race, creed or national origin.
Year-round application is made through the school office. The following documents are required to complete a student’s application:
- Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Current SC Immunization Record
- Academic record including Academic Evaluation if applicable (complete to date)
- Teacher Recommendation
- Standardized Test Record (complete to date)
- Parish Verification Form. (for Catholics, completed by the local pastor)
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (Catholics)
- Record and dates of sacraments received (Catholics) e.g., Reconciliation, Holy Eucharist, Confirmation.
These documents will be reviewed to determine acceptance and placement. Students are not formally admitted until all documents are received and reviewed.
**Please note that students applying to kindergarten must be 5 years old before September 1st.
First: Current students.
Second: An applicant who has a sibling attending COK-SM School*.
Third: Child of a current teacher
Fourth: Families who are registered and active members of Christ Our King, Stella Maris, St. Clare of Assisi or St. Benedict’s Parish.
Fifth: The general public.
*Please note that the sibling priority for parishioners, like the tuition rate paid by parishioners, is accorded only to parish families who are registered and active members of Christ Our King, Stella Maris, St. Clare of Assisi or St. Benedict’s Parish.